Five Friendly Techniques on How to Eliminate Acne Successfully
Countless of therapies for solving acne pimples exist. Of course, some of these techniques are more effective than others, and some just aren't effective enough to explain their high pricing point. Alternatively, there are plenty of peculiar domestic alternatives that are equally effective at eliminating pimples fast as their manufactured brethren. So without further delay, I provide a number of bizarre old secrets to aid you remove pimples trouble free.
1. Stop touching your face! If you'd realize how often you touch your face, you'll feel almost downright feral. We all know that we touch almost anywhere with our hands. We shake hands with different people all the time, we grab door knobs, we touch the dirty ground... I mean I could go on forever. This of course causes all this dirt and all these bacteria from everywhere to get stuck on your face. Now I think we all understand that this is not very good for your acne condition. So all you need to do is to try and think about how often you touch your face and then try to avoid touching it when you feel your hands getting closer to your face.
2. This may sound weird but you can try putting toothpaste on your zits before going to bed. First you have to wash your face and then put your toothpaste directly onto the zits and go straight to bed. Try it for a few night
3. If you want to make your zits less noticeable, try this: run hot water on to your towel, or face towel. Take the steaming hot towel and place it your zits. It'll make the zits smaller, but be careful when you are handling the hot towel. You don't want to burn your face!
4. When everything else fails... use a laser. If nothing else has really worked for you, you can always go for laser treatment. What the laser does is that it produces heat beneath the skin's surface and damages your sebaceous glands (your sebaceous glands are the ones producing the oil sebum). But it doesn't damage the surface of the skin however. This is very effective but remember that it can be a little painful or uncomfortable and you might be experiencing some swelling for a day or so too.
5. Acne Creams or Lotions - Try over-the-counter medications that include such active ingredients as benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid, which is found in a lot of the popular acne treatment medications. If finding it difficult to apply a cream to the hard-to-reach areas, which will include the middle of the back, a medication contained in a spray pump might offer easier application.
With these five tips you will be on your way to getting rid of pimples faster than you ever dreamed possible! When combined with a healthy diet and lifestyle, you will notice these tips will have an immeasurable effect on the health of your skin. Even in the most severe of cases, proper implementation of these steps can yield impressive results. You owe it to yourself to give them a try today!